Loan Against Property Loan Delhi
Property is the most important asset of an individual. In urgent time it can be more than an asset to you. Loan against property is given against Commercial, Residential, Industrial property. It is a secured loan offered against mortgage of property with less interest and longer repayment option. For business expansion or set up, dream wedding, or any needs one can take loan against property. This loan is for purchasing any commercial property also. This type of loan fulfill any one’s business requirements or at any important need of life.
All Residential, Commercial and Industrial property are accepted for this loan. The loan amount depends upon the value of the property. This loan is EMI based. Some lenders offer overdraft facility also. As this is EMI based the borrower must have a heady judgment from which lenders the loan will be taken and also the interest rates.
The self employed people can opt for this loan against property. If they want to set up a new business or need large amount of money for any reason they can opt for a loan without giving it on rent or selling it. The property will be in mortgage. The loan amount varies from around 40-70% of the property’s market value. There are no restrictions on expenditure like some other loans.
The borrower must have property in his or her name to apply for this loan. Joint application is also approved by some lenders. Our associate banking partners, HDFC, ICICI, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis, Sbi, Bob, Pnb have this type of loan packages.
This type of loan can save you at difficult time. You can take for such reasons:
- To expand your business
- For your dream wedding
- For your child’s higher education
- For urgent medial treatments
Loan against property has some advantages which draw attention of the borrowers. These are
- It is cheaper than personal loan.
- It is both EMI based & overdraft Loan
- It is offered both for salaried and self-employed
Generally this type of loan is given for tenure of 10 to 15 years. The documentation to be submitted for approval is simple. Hence the processing for this loan takes little time.
The loan application process is quite simple. You can apply in a minute.
- *Wide range of product to choose.
- *Doorstep service at your comfort.
- *Zero charges – No extra charges, fees or commissions to you.
- *Simple procedure, minimal documentation and quick approval.
- *Attractive interest rates.
- *Expert advice on your needs and suitability.
- *Provide transparency and rapid decision making, with no confusion.
- *Compare prices and Features of various banks/ insurers.
- *Calculate your Emi , Eligibility , Life cover and so on.
- *Provide comprehensive choice than any of our competitors.
- *Quick and transparent processing.
Every customer’s eligibility is different. Access your eligibility with our simple calculator.
- *To qualify for a loan you must be An Indian resident.
- * You must be at least 24 years of age at the commencement of the loan.
- * The loan must terminate before or at 65 years of age.
- * You must be salaried , self-employed or professionals with a regular source of income.
- * Minimum age of co-applicant should be 21 years.
- * If your spouse is an earning member, you can make him/ her the co-applicant. Their income will be considered to enhance the eligibility.
Step 1 – Choose the lenders.
Step 2 – Determine your Loan Eligibility .
Step 3 – Get ready all your required documents.
Step 4 – Apply for Loan by filling the application form with all requisite documents.
Step 5 – Verification -The lender will verify the information and documentation provided by you along with checking your credit history. The lender can also ask for additional documents.
Step 6 – After verification and credit check lender calculate your eligibility and get the loan Sanction.
Step 6 – Once loan get sentioned lender issue a loan agreement with all terms and conditions.
Step 6 – Applicant sign the loan agreement and give post-dated cheque or ecs for repayment.
Step 6 – Disbursal of loan.
We at Delhiloanbazaar offers loan against property in Delhi. Our guides suggest you over loan against property rates, loan against property documents, loan against property eligibility, any information about loan against property in Delhi.
You can take loans against mortgage of property with less interest and long repayment options. Property would be of any type like residential, commercial. Interest rates may vary for your current property value in the market.